OhioBWC - Employer: (Safety & Hygiene) - Train the Trainer
Division of Safety & Hygiene Training Center -
One-hour safety presentations
Our main goal at the Division of Safety & Hygiene (DSH) is to prevent accidents and illnesses
in the workplace. The one-hour safety presentations listed below will help you do that at
your company. We designed them so you could make presentations to coworkers to help them understand
and promote safer and healthier work environments. We recommend that you take the related DSH Training Center courses
before using these presentations.
Click here for class dates and locations, or call 1-800-OHIOBWC, and follow the options.
Presentation materials are available for the topics listed below.
Presentation materials include:
- Masters from which you can make transparencies;
- Instructor notes with suggestions and script notations to use during the presentation;
- Student handouts that you can copy for those attending the presentation.
- The free Adobe Reader software
is required to download and print the one-hour presentations in read-only format. These are available in the second column.
- Microsoft PowerPoint software is required to download and print presentation slides. If you do not have PowerPoint,
and you do have Windows 95, 98, 2000 or Windows NT operating system, you can download a free
If you have comments or questions about these materials, send us an e-mail.
If you would like to request copies of safety presentations for additional topics, e-mail the
Safety & Hygiene Library.